Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PooPee Surprise!

This morning, instead of snoozing my alarm clock, I accidently hit the dismiss button. My eyes flew open at 7am when the sun rays hit my face. I was an hour late! And to make matter worse- Nuha woke up just 2 mins later and demanded to be attached to my hip for the next hour. I had to get showered and ready in 20 mins. So I did what any sane mom would. I threw her toys in the tub and ran a bath for her just so I could shower without her screaming away. After brushing my teeth I noticed Nuha was sitting at a corner of her tub and quietly playing with her hands. Nuha NEVER plays with her hands and NEVER EVER sits quietly. Suspecting something amiss I took a closer look and vaguely saw some strange dark pieces in the tub. Guess who decided to take a dump in her bathwater? Heh- the exciting and trying times of a mother. Needless to say I was extremely late for work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment