Thursday, October 3, 2013

Things Nuha can do in seconds

1. Open the kitchen cabinet and scatter all 'besens' and colanders I have. All these while I turn my back to stir something on the stove. I will then proceed to step on one of those things and fall.

2. Somehow procure one shoe and dip them fondue style in the toilet bowl.

3. Throw a bottle (glass) of ketchup out of the shopping cart she is in- while flashing me a toothy grin.

4. Run out the door (which her dad left open while running in to grab the car keys) and run straight to the huge garbage bin outside our home.

5. Take a HUGE bite of her foam ball.

6. Grab that piece of chocolate I was about to eat- with her mouth.

7. Stand on tippy toes in between me feeding  her spoonfulls of dinner and grab my books on the shelf (she can reach them already oh noooo!!) and proceed to make streamers out of them.

She's growing up so fast I just want to press the freeze button and savour her baby smell for a little while more!!

She turned one 2 weeks ago and we held her birthday party last week. That would be a whole other post. Here's a picture of her seeing lit candles for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment